- Abstract body including references should be in text only and a maximum of 500 words in Arial, font size 11, single line spacing.
- All abstracts should clearly state: objectives (or backgrounds), methods, results, and conclusions.
- Authors will be notified of acceptance of abstracts, the Technical Program Committee will make the final decision after review. Program committee will consist from the members of International Advisory Committee and EHPRG Committee.
- Acknowledgement of your abstract submission will be sent via e-mail. Please make sure that you receive an e-mail confirmation after you submit an abstract.
- Authors accepted for oral or poster presentation must register for the conference.
Requirement of Presentation
In principle, at least one of the authors must make a registration by August 22, 2022 in order for their paper to be included in the program of 59thEHPRG.
Regular registration entitles an author to present up to two papers. For a student registration, only one paper can be presented.
Notification of Acceptance
All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Technical Program Committee according to standard review procedures.
Notification of acceptance will be sent via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) by August 8, 2022.
Withdrawal of Abstracts
If the author of an accepted abstract does not register by the author registration deadline, the abstract will be automatically withdrawn from the final program.
If you would like to withdraw an abstract, please notify the EHPRG 2022 secretariat (email@example.com) in writing as soon as possible.